This Make a Pinhole Camera lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Introduce your class to photography by asking them to construct their own pinhole cameras. After putting together their own devices, pupils take and develop pictures and analyze the results. The plan provides step-by-step instructions for how to put together and use the camera.
- It is unclear how to access the Drawing with Light website referenced in the plan; however, a simple Google search will yield plenty of results you can use to enrich your lesson
- Depending on the length of your class periods, this could take anywhere from one to two weeks
- You will need access to photo developing materials
- See the additional tabs on the webpage for vocabulary, a rubric, the images to examine, an enrichment idea, and more