This Making a Calibration Curve for Starch Concentration lesson plan also includes:
How well can your class concentrate on solutions? Scholars use colorimeter absorption to explore a starch concentration calibration curve. They add iodine to different starch solutions to see how the concentration of the solution changes.
4 Views 1 Download
- Have learners investigate other solution concentration curves and notice any similarities and differences with the starch concentration curve
- Pupils should have experience with solution concentrations
- Experiment requires starch and iodine, as well as various scientific instruments
- Provides a spreadsheet of starch concentration calibration curves
- Lists detailed steps for the investigation