Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Are you ready to learn fractions...the Martha Crunch way? Young learners will pump up their math skills with this practice skills worksheet, in which they color a series of shapes and identify how many of the total number have been filled.
42 Views 35 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- In addition to the sample problem provided on the first page, model for learners how to color and count shapes when they are separated (as they are in some of the worksheet problems)
- Consider incorporating hands-on manipulatives to further illustrate the concept
- Several problems given to practice skill of calculating fractions
- Prompts learners to take a more active role in calculating (rather than only counting, they will also be in charge of coloring in)
- Image quality is a bit fuzzy
- No answer key included