This Math Games Students Like to Play activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
These may not all be your cup of tea, but you'll likely find some gold in this math games packet. Find brief, easy-to-execute games (like Integer Football) and that are perfect for review or even a substitute teacher plan.
404 Views 393 Downloads
- For math bingo, consider having the class write down answers to math problems as the bingo squares, then giving kids the equations or word problems
- The math bingo game example doesn't have math questions.
- Printables are included
- These games can be adjusted based on your class's level
- Includes a game about counting in Spanish
- Examples show how each game can be played
- Examples are often not math-related