Develop the problem solving skills of your young learners with this collection of math newsletters. Covering a variety of topics ranging from simple arithmetic and number sense to symmetry and graphing, these worksheets offer a nice change of pace from typical problem solving exercises.
- Have the class complete these exercises as warm-up activities during your regular math lessons
- Offer these newsletters to children who finish their classwork early
- Originally intended for second grade mathematicians, these worksheets can also be used with third and even fourth graders
- Resource includes a total of ten different newsletters with eight questions on each one
- Accompanying each newsletter is an answer key with short explanations provided for the solutions
- Included within the newsletters are hints, problem solving strategies, and goal setting tips that support children's growth