Three word problems prompt young learners to review their test-taking skills. Each problem provides five possible answers, allowing kids to use the most efficient strategy when solving for the answer.
44 Views 26 Downloads
- Add to an assessment about fractions, word problems, or estimation
- Use as warm-up questions before your math lesson
- Have kids narrate how they would solve each problem, describing each step as they go
- Contains only three sample questions, which address three different concepts
- Provides hints on the side of the page to encourage critical thinking