Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Three word problems prompt young learners to review their test-taking skills. Each problem provides five possible answers, allowing kids to use the most efficient strategy when solving for the answer.
42 Views 25 Downloads
- Add to an assessment about fractions, word problems, or estimation
- Use as warm-up questions before your math lesson
- Have kids narrate how they would solve each problem, describing each step as they go
- Contains only three sample questions, which address three different concepts
- Provides hints on the side of the page to encourage critical thinking