May 1st marks the world holiday, May Day. Find out why and how we celebrate this festive holiday with an engaging, yet brief, video that incorporates real-world pictures and exciting graphics.
12 Views 6 Downloads
- Construct a May pole for learners to take turns dancing around and enjoy the colorful scenery of all the ribbons skillfully braided
- Create May baskets for the principal and office staff
- If the holiday falls on a weekend, celebrate on the first day of May that class is in session
- Colors are bright and grab pupils' attention
- Comes with a link to download a book about holidays