Statistics are more than just numbers—they can give you important information about a set of data. Pupils learn how to find the mean, median, and mode of a data set. They also find the next score to reach a desired mean.
9 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use a graphic organizer to record new vocabulary with examples
- Assign the second page of practice problems as group challenge questions
- Learners should understand how to read a stem-and-leaf plot and frequency graphs prior to the lesson
- Uses a variety of questioning techniques to deepen understanding
- Uses very little application and context within practice problem questions