This Measurement Madness lesson plan also includes:
Behind all good design and construction lies a perfect set of plans that are created by a person who knows his, or her, math! Youngsters practice using one of the key tools of the draftsman, the ruler, to practice measuring lines to the nearest 1/4 inch. They then express measurements in a variety of ways with fraction strips and equivalent fractions.
- Incorporates fractions onto a number line
- Presumes learners are familiar with making measurement conversions
- Comes in a document version for easy editing
- Includes two different worksheets, each with an answer key
- Some of the pages may need reformatting