What were the benefits and drawbacks of being a serf/knight/lord/lady/king/queen/etc. in the Middle Ages? Consider all the comparisons with your young historians using this graphic organizer.
111 Views 83 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Encourage students to consider the historical context when they are composing and discussing their answers (i.e. what would they have seen as a pro/con for their lifestyle, compared with how we might view the same situation today?)
- Ask learners to begin their brainstorming using this graphic organizer, and then to transfer their work onto a separate paper with more room to write and include illustrations
- Clear formatting and pro/con presentation
- Positions in medieval society placed on chart from highest to lowest
- Limited space for including answers