This Minecraft Hour of Code interactive also includes:
Devote an hour to computer coding ... it's time well spent! The activity has young computer scientists write code to solve puzzles in the Minecraft game. They learn how to apply block codes and repeat loops.
32 Views 33 Downloads
- Have learners work in pairs (pair programming)
- Prior preparation is necessary
- Be sure to try the tutorial yourself to see if it is appropriate for your pupils and to be sure you can help during the event
- Includes teaching tips throughout the teacher guide
- Different versions (Star Wars and Code with Anna and Elsa) are available for younger coders