This Minting New Thoughts printable & template also includes:
Consider a new metaphor when discussing positive thinking with your learners by having them "recycle" their negative, poison thoughts and "minting" them into positive ones using these dollar bill printables!
16 Views 11 Downloads
- Begin the activity by modeling a few examples of negative thoughts minted into positive ones, particularly ones that your group of learners might encounter on a daily basis
- Construct a list of strategies and questions that learners can utilize as they practice minting new thoughts (i.e. How can something I think is bad actually help me? Why might others see this as a good thing?)
- Resource is designed for learners on the autism spectrum, but can readily apply to many general classroom learning environments
- Metaphor is easy to relate to and apply
- Teaching instructions and background information found on first page