Considering Christopher Crowe's Mississippi Trial, 1955 with reading groups or as a whole-class text? Check out the background information and instructional ideas in this seven-page resource packet.
51 Views 40 Downloads
- Have groups research the topics suggested in the project ideas list
- The second in a series of eight comprehension exercises that use Christopher Crowe's novel as an anchor text
- The packet assumes a safe environment for discussion on controversial issues has been establishede
- The packet includes a list of research proposals and links to information texts
- The packet does not include suggestions for how to establish a safe classroom environment for discussions of racism and brutality