This Mississippi Trial, 1955: Culminating Writing Project (Multi-Genre Final Portfolio) lesson plan also includes:
Designed as the final project concluding a study of Mississippi Trial, 1955, readers select a character from Crowe's novel and craft a portfolio of six entries that reveal not only aspects of the character, but similarities between the character and the writer as well.
- The project menu may be used with most texts
- The third in a series of resources that use Christopher Crowe's novel as the anchor text
- The assignments ask readers to make personal connections to the text
- The list of suggested entries are designed for a variety of learning styles
- Beware the grammar and usage errors on the assignment sheet
- No sample entries are included