This Model Development Assessment Activity lesson plan also includes:
Time to show off what they've learned! The final lesson in the series of six asks young scholars to process their learning from the previous lessons. They identify possible elements of the sun as well as a possible origin.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Begin the lesson with an overview of facts gained from previous lessons; record important information on the board for reference
- Develop a rubric to assess presentations
- Relies heavily on material learned in previous lessons in the series
- Includes a detailed teaching guide to help in planning
- Provides options for pupils to personalize the lesson