This resource also includes:
Build a solid understanding of logarithmic functions and equations. Five lessons in the module begin by developing the concept of a logarithm. The next lessons address graphing logarithmic functions, logarithmic properties, and solving logarithmic equations.
- Use the problems as guided practice and/or board work depending on the needs of your class
- Motivate your high achieving pupils with the extension ideas
- Lessons require a graphing calculator
- The second installment in a series of eight modules
- Each lesson uses a discovery approach during the instruction portion
- Provides varying levels of practice problems