This Module 4: Equations and Inequalities unit also includes:
Can you justify that mathematically? Help learners see the process of solving as using mathematical properties rather than a set of steps to memorize in the fourth module of a nine-part Algebra I series. The module contains six lessons focused on equations, inequalities, literal equations, and systems of linear equations.
- Use the Go problems as independent homework practice
- Have pupils write a summary of key concepts as notes following each introductory activity
- Expects a solid understanding of inverse operations
- Emphasizes using properties to justify steps in solving equations and inequalities
- Practice incorporates a review of previous topics