This Module 4: Rational Functions unit also includes:
Time to study the most sensible function — rational functions! The seven-lesson unit develops the concept of a rational function through a connection to rational numbers and fractions. Scholars graph functions, solve equations, and simplify rational expressions.
- Choose some practice problems to use as board work to easily check for understanding
- Form collaborative groups to work on the opening tasks
- Module consists of eight consecutive lessons
- The fourth lesson in the series
- Includes detailed teacher notes that help develop the lesson
- Provides answer keys to all handouts