This Module 5: Modeling with Geometry unit also includes:
Solids come in many shapes and sizes. Using geometry, scholars create two-dimensional cross-sections of various three-dimensional objects. They develop the lesson further by finding the volume of solids. The module then shifts to finding unknowns of both right and non-right triangles using trigonometry.
- Use the opening tasks as collaborative exercises at the beginning of the lesson
- Incorporate the extension ideas to differentiate within your classroom
- Module contains a set of eight consecutive lessons
- The fifth module in the series
- The eight lessons build upon each other and make some unique connections
- Practice problems include an assortment of review opportunities