This Module 6: Trigonometric Functions unit also includes:
Create trigonometric functions from circles. The first lesson of the module begins by finding coordinates along a circular path created by a Ferris Wheel. As the lessons progress, pupils graph trigonometric functions and relate them to the unit circle. The final lessons, develop the concept of the radian.
- Create a summary of important concepts for learners to record in their notes after each task
- Use practice problem sets as board work for quick understanding checks
- Includes eight consecutive lessons, each building on the previous
- The sixth installment in an eight-part series of modules
- Lessons make interesting connections that strengthen student understanding of the concept of trigonometric functions
- Includes a teacher guide for each lesson with questioning suggestions