This Molecular View of a Liquid interactive also includes:
Pour on the knowledge with an engaging states of matter interactive! Young physical scientists view the atoms within a liquid to explain what gives a liquid its unique properties. The resource allows users to highlight and observe two atoms or trace the path of an individual atom in the sample.
- Enable the mark two atoms feature and instruct the class to record their observations of each atom's movement
- Ask students to use their observations of the interactive to explain why liquids take the shape of their containers
- Remove the attraction lines between atoms to give younger learners a simpler view
- The tracing feature is an excellent way to demonstrate the fluid properties of liquids
- Interactive responds well when users change the conditions during play