This Moles Equations (16-19) interactive also includes:
How many calculations can you think of that include moles? Chances are, plenty! Show young chemists the uses of the multifaceted mole with thought-provoking puzzles. Individuals identify and associate the outcomes of molar quantities with their calculations, then use the information in a series of games.
- Make the interactive part of your end-of-term review materials
- Ask the class to create a list of other calculations they have done that involve moles
- Walk through the instructions for the interactive with pupils ahead of time
- The interactive is engaging and challenging
- Content helps learners relate the mole to many different areas of chemistry