What type of pig is always smiling? A grinny pig! The video is an excellent introduction to monohybrid crosses and simple Punnett Squares. It includes explanations of dominant versus recessive and genotype versus phenotype.
4 Views 3 Downloads
- The publisher's website has handouts and worksheets aligned to the video
- Recommended prior knowledge includes ratios, percent, or probabilities
- Video is a great introduction to basic Punnett squares
- The 15th video in a series of 33
- Engaging cartoon graphics are accurate and easy to follow
- Moderation of comments prevents bad language