This Monster Mash-Up of Genetics lesson plan also includes:
It's alive! Young mad scientists create monsters as they explore the probabilities of genetic traits during a well-structured inquiry lesson plan. Pairs travel from station to station, rolling the dice and adding traits to their creations as you mingle and guide their learning.
- Get creative and add fur, googly eyes, and other fun touches to the stations
- Use the exit ticket as a formative assessment or quick quiz grade
- Review the materials in advance to have everything ready for individuals and stations
- Prep and grading are easy, thanks to the included printables and answer key
- The lesson is a fantastic way to work on essential inquiry skills, such as asking questions and constructing explanations