This Music and Sound: Guru Introduction and Musical Talent Show lesson plan also includes:
Become talented in computer science. After interviewing a computer science guru, pupils work on individual projects related to a virtual music talent show. They learn how to use different code blocks in the Scratch programming language, and earn badges for mastering each skill.
- Invite local computer programmers to be gurus for the project
- Instructors must prepare badges before class
- Scholars should be familiar with conditionals
- Lesson is the fourth of eight parts
- Provides sample interview questions
- Includes suggested pacing guide to keep the class on track