Dice aren't typically mysterious devices, but these dice are anything but typical. Scholars try to come up with dice that match given information on the relative frequency when they roll them a certain number of times. They must then consider how the number of trials plays into how certain they are of their dice.
- Have some blank cubes for learners to experiment with
- Pupils should be familiar with probability concepts
- Experience with long-run relative frequency is necessary
- Includes solutions with sample explanations
- Worksheet is in Word form, which allows for edits if desired