Celebrate and honor Native American culture with this set of graphic organizers that showcases literature like The Girl Who Loved Wild Horses and A Boy Called Slow as well as three other Native American literature books. Learners compare and contrast and organize the story elements in some of the stories, while analyzing the characters and writing opinions about others. Use the blank organizers along with other Native American stories and incorporate them into your social studies lesson.
- Use the blank graphic organizers and exit tickets to pair with any Native American literature the class is reading
- Incorporate into a social studies lesson on Native Americans and use the stories as a basis for comparing
- Compare and contrast two Native American cultures
- Ensure you have the books listed in the worksheets to complete with the themed graphic organizers
- Includes Native American-themed graphic organizers and lined pages for writing
- Allows for cross-curricular studies in ELA and social studies
- Easy to implement and create learning opportunities about Native American stories and their culture