Natural polymers each display their own unique structure and function. The short video lists the many applications of these polymers in humans, animals, plants, and more. From DNA to erasers, natural polymers enhance our lives.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils list the many ways natural polymers occur and debate which are the most important
- Discuss the ethical implications of getting silk from silkworms
- Relies on prior knowledge of polymers and their chemical structure
- Includes a cue to pause the video and think through a question before continuing
- Offers connections to biology as well as chemistry