This Nature's Smallest Factory: The Calvin Cycle video also includes:
Explain the two-step process of photosynthesis to your high school biologists with a focus on the Calvin cycle. Using adorable animation, a video likens the cycle to a tiny, sustainable factory. Even though the enzyme-bird rubisco and the enzyme-cat NADPh work the factory in this cartoon, it portrays the chemical reactions in splendid detail.
- Have your advanced biology class view the video when covering biochemical processes
- Clearly stated objective is met by the end of the film
- Steps of the Calvin cycle are sequentially explained in rich detail and with supporting animation
- Publisher provides a way to make changes in the discussion and multiple-choice questions
- Supportive reading material included in Dig Deeper