This Next Meal: Engineering Food video also includes:
Are genetically engineered foods risky or beneficial overall? The video, part of the PBS food science series, explores the debate from a scientific perspective. It explains the history of genetic modification, the benefits, and the regulations. Some concerns of those opposed to engineered food contrast the scientific view presented.
- Research genetically engineered foods grown in your area
- Learn more about Golden Rice
- Allows for downloading or streaming the video
- Available in English and Spanish with subtitles in both languages
- Explains the US legal definition of organic