This Numerical Computations: Counting Out Probability interactive also includes:
Keep your heads up while counting. Pupils use an interactive to create a table with the possible outcomes of flipping three coins and then determine the probabilities of getting certain combinations of heads and tails.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Lead a discussion on whether theoretical and experimental probabilitites are the same
- Requires the user to sign up for a free account
- The class should have a basic understanding of probability
- Shows the correct answer when users enter the wrong one
- Provides hints on ways to solve the challenges