This Obstacles Resolved—A Surprising Result lesson plan also includes:
The greater the degree, the more solutions to find! Individuals find the real solutions from a graph and use the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra to find the remaining factors.
5 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Use a graphing calculator to identify the real zeros of the polynomial function
- Background knowledge should include polynomial division
- Lesson continues from the previous lessons in a 42-part series
- Includes suggestions for differentiation throughout the lesson
- Provides worked-out solutions for each example