This Caesar Cipher interactive also includes:
Caesar ciphers hide secret missives. A simple interactive lets users encode and decode hidden messages. The cipher method here is the Caesar shift.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have learners write secret messages to each other to decode
- Resource suggests mixed-ability groups of four to five pupils
- It is advantageous if scholars are familiar with modular arithmetic
- Provides a set of exploration questions for the activity
- Clear directions make interactive easy to use