This Opposites Attract interactive also includes:
Whether they pull together or push away from one another, magnets are sure-fire pupil pleasers! Take their study of magnetism to a new level with a fun interactive. Individuals control the polarity of two spheres to observe attractive or repulsive forces.
- Have learners describe what happens to the speed of the spheres as they draw closer together and move farther apart
- Just getting started with magnetism? Use the interactive as an inquiry tool and let the class draw their own conclusions through observation
- Schedule time in the computer lab so all students can work individually
- The resource is great for beginners and younger scientists
- The graphics are clean and simple, allowing for better focus on the competency the interactive is teaching
- Simulation responds quickly to user-initiated changes