Instill healthy habits in your classroom with a colorful flyer detailing four key areas in which scholars work towards a positive eating lifestyle.
63 Views 51 Downloads
- Pass the flyer out at a staff meeting, and encourage coworkers to hang it on a wall or keep it in their daily lesson planner
- Send the link via email and direct fellow teachers to bookmark the page or save it to their desktop
- Share the information with parents at the start of the school year to make them aware of the eating habits you'll inspire in the classroom
- Food and body issues become more prevalent in upper elementary; keep an eye out for individuals who may benefit from a more detailed discussion focusing on positive behavior
- Teacher points also work well for home life; share the page with parents when needed
- Each key area offers multiple tips and tricks