What do matryoshka dolls have to do with the organization of life? Young scientists learn about the levels of organization of life in the last installment of a five-part video series. The video covers the cellular, organismal, and populational organizations of life.
- Use the video to introduce the organization levels of life
- Provide a graphic organizer like the one in the video so viewers can keep track of the different levels of organization
- Learners should have familiarity with basic science terms, such as macromolecules, organ systems, biosphere, etc.
- Video uses a graphic organizer at the bottom of the screen to keep track of the different levels of organization, from smallest to largest
- Contains clear, straightforward explanations
- Animation and graphics are fairly basic