Here's some very interesting circles for your very interested pupils. A performance task requires scholars to sketch a pair of orthogonal circles so the centers are the endpoints of one side of a triangle. They draw an additional circle so all the sides of the triangle connect centers of circles.
- Use the resource as an extension activity
- Learners must have an understanding of orthogonality
- Knowledge of the properties of circles and triangle is a prerequisite
- Provides an answer key for the task
- Includes printable worksheet
- Resource indicates it includes software, but it does not provide a link