Take the road to a greater knowledge of functions. Young mathematicians graph an absolute value function representing a road connecting several towns. Given a description, they identify the locations of the towns on the graph.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource as part of a formative assessment
- Learners should have experience graphing absolute value functions
- The ability to interpret key features of graphs is a must
- Includes an answer key with graphs and diagrams
- Worksheet is available in editable Word form