This Picturing the War in the Pacific: A Visual Time Line lesson plan also includes:
The Pacific theater was critical to the Allied victory of World War II. Learners deconstruct the sequence of events around the conflict using stunning photographs. After they finish, pupils consider what additional dates and images they would add to the timeline.
- Use the resource to create a timeline of the Pacific campaign during World War II
- Develop additional dates to add to the timeline with your learners
- Serves as one installment of the War in the Pacific series
- Activity is visually engaging
- Resource has all the needed elements
- Lesson allows for differentiated instruction