This Plate Tectonics presentation also includes:
Get a detailed look at plate tectonics with a 14-slide presentation that highlights the Earth's layers, continental drift, seafloor spreading, the theory of plate tectonics, and boundary types. Each slide provides thorough explanations, example images with labels, and real-world pictures.
- If a learner is absent the day of instruction, assign them the screencast to catch up on missed information
- Provide pupils with the presentation slides and direct them to take notes on key details
- The presentation was designed to accompany a chapter from a textbook; however, it may also be used on its own or alongside other curriculum on similar topic
- Lecture notes, presentation slides with a note-taking section, and a screencast are provided to aid in instruction
- The worksheet and answer key are difficult to open
- The answer key is challenging to read