This Position Given Bearings From Two Points video also includes:
Get some directions on how to use bearings with a minute-and-a-half video that shows how to solve a problem using bearings. The narrator gives two points and the bearings of a third point from each point. Scholars must then find the position of the third point.
- Use the video as part of a review on bearings
- Scholars should already have experience with bearings
- A protractor is necessary if completing the associated worksheet
- Provides a set of textbook exercises and independent practice problems
- Very limited in scope, covering only one specific type of problem