The narrator os this video explains how to create a velocity-time graph from the position-time graph. He works through several examples after explaining the shapes of the position-time graphs.
5 Views 7 Downloads
- Ask learners to create a velocity-time graph from the position-time graph shown at the beginning, then play the video as they check their work
- Give your classes a velocity and ask them to create a position versus time graph
- Utilizes a web-based software that requires Internet access
- The third in a series of 15 resources
- Provides several examples to allow an opportunity for learners to practice while they watch the video
- Instructor uses "tricks" to help pupils make sense of the graphs