Can your class visualize how proteins synthesize? Take a tour of the all-important process of protein synthesis to discover why our bodies depend on it. A video from an animated biology playlist covers transcription and translation, as well as the significance of the proteins made.
- Get hands-on with protein synthesis using a challenging interactive
- Hand out a graphic organizer so pupils can keep track of the steps of protein synthesis as they watch the video
- Viewers need a good understanding of DNA base pairing to move forward into protein synthesis
- The video presents the content clearly and in an organized fashion
- Narrator offers additional resources throughout the presentation to help expand on the process of protein synthesis