This Quadratic Modeling lesson plan also includes:
Use a one-stop resource for everything you'd possibly want to teach about quadratic functions and models. Scholars analyze key features of quadratic functions as well as transformations of functions through seven activities. Additionally, they investigate situations that can be modeled by quadratic functions.
- Have pupils work in the same groups throughout the unit
- Requires graphing calculator applications and programs
- Have graph paper and manipulatives (two-color chips) available for learners
- Provides teacher notes for each activity
- Includes student handouts and worksheets with blank tables and graphs
- Some activities cannot be done without special technology