This Questionnaires assessment also includes:
Check the appropriate box. Class members determine whether a questionnaire is an appropriate one. The portion of the General Certificate of Secondary Education math assessment review requires pupils to create a valid questionnaire to collect data about a situation. The associated video provides a discussion of both types of problems.
- Have classmates create questionnaires and have others critique their questions
- Brainstorm when questionnaires would be a good way to collect data
- It is beneficial for the class to know different methods of collecting data
- Provides the criteria for a good questionnaire
- Answer key provides potential solutions