This Quick Literacy Centers for Back to School worksheet also includes:
Use a set of quick and easy to use literacy centers at the beginning of the year as you start to assess your students. The 13-page packet provides writing and reading activities with simple directions that allows new class members to work independently in their new classroom.
- Use during the first few weeks of school in literacy centers
- Have centers and boxes of books set up before starting
- Some activites require dice and informational/literature books
- Includes 13 pages of activities with easy-to-follow directions
- Helps make friends on the first few days of school by promoting interviews