This Radical Equations lesson plan also includes:
Provide young scholars with the skill for how to examine algebraic and graphical approaches to solving radical equations. Learners solve various radical equations involving square root and cube root expressions. They first solve using traditional algebraic methods and then use graphing calculators to find and check solutions.
- Work through examples together and then allow individuals to attempt practice problems independently
- Have your classes record new vocabulary using a Frayer Model
- Pupils use graphing calculators
- Uses a graphic organizer as a note-taking guide
- Represents roots using both radicals and rational exponents