This Radical Equations lesson plan also includes:
Provide learners with the skill for how to examine algebraic and graphical approaches to solving radical equations. Learners solve various radical equations involving square root and cube root expressions. They first solve using traditional algebraic methods and then use graphing calculators to find and check solutions.
- Work through examples together and then allow individuals to attempt practice problems independently
- Have your classes record new vocabulary using a Frayer Model
- Pupils use graphing calculators
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses a graphic organizer as a note-taking guide
- Represents roots using both radicals and rational exponents