Build an understanding of solving radical equations through an engaging video tutorial. Learners observe the steps of solving radical equations as the instructor works through two examples, including one with an extraneous solution.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Connect the radical equations with the quadratic equations to highlight the inverse operations
- If assigning the video as homework, ensure there is access to the Internet
- Requires a familiarity with solving quadratic functions by factoring
- Emphasizes the steps of solving with visual reinforcement
- Uses color to highlight important information
- Only shows two examples, which limits the amount of guided practice available