Teach your classes how to solve a simple proportion. A video tutorial explains the process of cross multiplying to solve a basic proportion. The instructor reinforces the meaning of a proportion by solving an example by inspection.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Review equivalent fractions prior to the lesson
- Learners should be fluent with simplifying fractions and solving simple equations
- Ensure individuals have access to the Internet if assigning the video as homework
- Explains the relationship between ratios and proportion before solving
- Uses the cross multiplying shortcut without explaining why it works