This Real-Life Math | Physical Trainer video also includes:
Train yourself to naturally use math. Young mathematicians first watch a video in which a personal trainer describes math concepts necessary in his daily professional life. After measuring their heart rates, they apply percentages to determine their target heart rates during exercise.
- Team up with a physical education teacher for the lesson
- Pupils should be able to convert between fractions, decimals, and percents
- A watch is necessary for the activity
- Provides a worksheet for the lesson
- Lists some discussion questions to use during closure